Mission & Values
Our Vision Statement
Our Lady of Good Counsel educates and inspires our children within a Catholic family environment.
Our School Motto
“Thy Kingdom Come”
Through the love, compassion and understanding we show to one another in our school, we reflect Christ’s love and help to bring about the coming of God’s Kingdom of Love on earth.
At Our Lady of Good Counsel School we strive to:
- Lead children to know and follow Jesus so that they can share His love with others.
- Affirm, respect and develop the dignity, self-worth and uniqueness of each member of the school community.
- Provide opportunities for the children to discover the truth that the love of God and the Holy Family is experienced through the love and acceptance of self, and the use of individual gifts in the service of others.
- Provide a tolerant and just environment where the qualities of responsibility and sensitivity are developed in a spirit of love.
- Provide a balanced curriculum in a caring atmosphere where children are encouraged to develop their full potential; spiritual, intellectual, social, physical and emotional.
- Provide rich and varied opportunities so that the children enjoy and value learning and develop their creativity, skills and talents.